- Read 25 books, roughly alternating fiction and non-fiction. Chronicle those books on GoodReads.
- Learn how to use my fancy DSLR camera. Use it to take pictures.
- Learn fancy customer acquisition strategies and tactics. Implement them.
- Learn basic Danish through Duolingo. (Finally, a place to learn Danish!)
- Journal daily, if only for five minutes. Reflect on what’s going well, what can be improved, and what’s sticking.
- Move into the new house! Love the spaces we create.
- Travel somewhere great in the US. Yosemite, the Grand Canyon, the Grand Tetons, anywhere.
- Take at least two cooking classes.
- Make at least one new recipe each week in 2016.
- Learn to do something moderately interesting with my hair.
- Littervention. Build email list to 5k by yearend. Build Instagram to 10k by June. Post at least one blog/week. Aim to post three blogs/week. Post at least three photos/week on Instagram.
- Company #1. Write business plan. Get funding/loan. Set up website. Sell stuff.
- Overhaul the AVA public website. Get funding. Completely revamp it. Revel in the glory.
- Find a San Francisco organization worth joining and join it. Help make it better.
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Climb 5.11c’s and V5s by yearend.
- Climb outside at least once!
- Remaster the seated straddle press to handstand.
- Learn crow to handstand.
- Even out and strengthen my left side.
- Try the 15-day reset and 30-day cleanse.
- Continue to eat fresh, organic, healthy foods.
- Return to pre-baby fitness levels by yearend.